When: August 11th, 2018; registration and safety briefings begin at 9:00AM with awards starting at 4:00PM
Where: DFW Clay Target Sports is located across from Texas Motor Speedway at 13055 Cleveland Gibbs, Northlake, TX 76262
We do the pulling, scoring, provide score cards and tallies, provide a print of results (bribes accepted) as well as announce shoot results. Awesome performance and random prizes provided throughout the day! Lunch tickets and T-shirts are provided to the shooters as well as for sale.
Side games (register the day of the shoot):
- Singles Shooter and 2 Shooter teams for:
- 20 Bird Flush – birds launched roughly every few seconds. This takes a calm approach coupled with perfect form. The 2 shooter team that wins is poetry to watch!
- Grouse Flush – 6 birds launched simultaneously, show-off you are a ‘Clubhouse Charlie’ and hit 2 with 1 shell! Do that here and you are sure to win!
- Skeet Doubles – from several station on the skeet venue, requires a keen eye and mindless reflexes!
- Long Bird – from 27+ yard out, perfect to prove your worth as a serious shooter!
- Skrap (one Skeet Target and one Trap Target) – what better way to prove you have the technique mastered for trap with the reaction time needed for skeet!
- Max’s High 5 – best of 15 from station 5 high house notoriously known to be the ‘challenge station’ for any skeet shooter. Master this station and you have bragging rights!
- Paintball Gallery – a throw-back to the old carnival game but instead of pellet guns with bent sites, you’ll have paintball guns! Great for all ages and skill levels.
Teams (Squad’n)Pre-register on-line, email, or supply us with the desired teaming at registration the day of. Squads can also be sponsored by ‘The Boss Man’ sponsor level. The Slippery Target tournament allows for Mulligans as well as Ringers and Hired Guns. The Hired Guns are serious scratch shooters that will improve your overall squad score. Bring them on as a member of your squad. Pay in advance by checking out their bios on-line through DFW Clay Target Sports www.dfwclaytargetsports.com or take your chance that a sure shot will be available the day of the shoot (unlikely). Then there is the Ringers. The Ringers are student shooters who are highly accomplished and will proudly state who they are a junior hired gun for and make no mistake, these kiddos can shoot!
- 1-2-3rd place score for High Overall (no Mulligans or Ringers, or Hired Guns scores allowed)
- 1-2-3rd Team (Mulligans, Ringers, Hired Guns and even bribes allowed!)
- Youth Team (No Mulligans Allowed, da young’ns haf ta earn dar keep!)
- Hi-Lady Annie Oakley Award & Clubhouse Charlie Award (most club houses)
- Lewis Class 1st, 2nd, 3rd for Master AA, A, B, C, D, E class (Mulligans allowed and encouraged!)
This is a Mully Shoot except for High Overall Scratch Class and Youth Team, That means that you can buy a shot (buy a Mulligan) to improve your score! You can also buy a ‘Ringer’, or a ‘Hired Gun’ to help at each station. They don’t come cheap but they are worth it!
The event sponsor! You’re the agent of change that scholarships will be named after!!! As well as the notoriety, your name, logo, and website will be included on pre and post tournament materials and will have signage at the registration, food venue, and large logo on the back of the T-shirts, as well as their company name on the high over-all trophies and high overall team trophies. The Change Agent is the difference maker!
This is the food sponsor, company name, logo, and continuous announcements made using your company name and the fact that you are sponsoring the eats!
Squad Sponsor of a 4 shooter team, name logo on the back of the T-shirt, signage. You receive a trophy as well as your winning team.
Station sponsor, they will have signage at a station, registration, and medium logo on the back of the T-shirts, their names will be announced during the day as well as during awards.
These are serious scratch shooters that will improve your overall squad score. Bring them on as a member of your squad. Pay in advance by checking out their bios or take your chance a sure shot will be available the day of the shoot (unlikely).
Sponsor side games, signage displayed and company logo and name on trophies and announced during awards. $300 per or $2000 for all 7!
They will sponsor the gun cleaning stations.
Sponsor a student ringer who will proudly state who they are a junior hired gun for! Make no mistake, these kiddos can shoot!
The name, logo, and website will be included on the station ‘help deck’, a card that describes the flight, distance, and provides choke selection and timing suggestions – consider it your station crib notes!
You can have your company logo on the back of the highly sought after T-shirt that all shooters will receive and cherish for years to come.
Just a plain ol donation because you just feel good about it!